The Sr. Kathleen Cannon, O.P., Distinguished Lecture Series presents:
An Evening with Lauren Groff
Hear award-winning writer Lauren Groff speak about her latest novel, Matrix, a bold reimagining of the life of the medieval poet Marie de France as the abbess of a Benedictine monastery in England. Matrix is a 2021 National Book Award finalist.
Book signing to follow.
This is a free but ticketed event. Tickets will be available for pick-up at the Ticket Office one hour prior to the performance. To guarantee your seat, please pick up your tickets at least 15 minutes prior to the show. In the event of a sell-out, unclaimed tickets will be used to seat patrons waiting on standby.
Watch the live-stream
The live stream will begin at 5:30 p.m. on November 18, 2021.
- Creative Writing Program
- Cushwa Center for the Study of American Catholicism
- Gender Studies Program
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts, Henkels Lecture Fund
- Medieval Institute
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- Notre Dame Research
- Program of Liberal Studies
- Sr. Kathleen Cannon, O.P., Distinguished Lecture Series, Office of the Provost